This web site is intended as a means of communication between Heart & Health Medical, the communities it serves and the public at large. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- Not Medical Advice
The information provided throughout this Web site is intended for educational purposes and not intended to provide personal medical advice. Please consult your medical professional. If you do not have a personal physician, you may find one in our physician directory on this Web site, entitled “Meet Our Doctors” or by calling One of our three locations.
- Central Long Island: La Grande Place 1350 Deer Park Avenue North Babylon, NY 11703 Phone: 631-482-1355
- Suffolk: Spring Lake Place 315 Middle Country Road Middle Island, NY 11953 Phone: 631-345-6670
- Nassau: 1070 Old Country Road, Plainview, NY 11803 Phone: 516-364-8600
- Warranty Disclaimer
Heart & Health Medical presents this information as is, without any warranty of any kind, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any damage caused by use of the information obtained in this Web site.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Heart & Health Medical and its related entities appearing on this Web site may not be used in any advertising, publicity, or to indicate Heart & Health Medical’s affiliation with any product or service without Heart & Health Medical’s express written permission. Heart & Health Medical related entities are those entities for which Heart & Health Medical is the corporate parent.
- Links to Other Web Sites
Web sites to which these pages are linked are for the convenience of users and are not managed by Heart & Health Medical. Please note that Heart & Health Medical does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these Web sites.
- Links From Other Web Sites
Any Web site is encouraged to link to either the homepage of Heart & Health Medical or any of the interior pages, as long as the following guidelines are adhered to:
- Control of the browser window is transferred from the originating Web site to the Heart & Health Medical Web site, or a new browser window is established which displays the Heart & Health Medical Web site.
- Web sites may not link to Heart & Health Medical Web site or any of its interior pages in a manner in which the material contained within the Heart & Health Medical Web site is framed within the originating Web site.
With a prescription from a pharmacist. In some states, the pharmacist has the right to write purchase ultram online the prescription himself. For example, California, Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington. Whether this is available in the state where you are, you can check with the pharmacy.